New Zealand Student Visas

Tertiary Student Visas - University or other 

New Zealand is a popular destination for tertiary study, and studying at New Zealand universities can often lead to perminent residence in New Zealand. All international students need to apply for a student visa before they are able to live and study in New Zealand.

Once a student has gained a New Zealand qualification, the graduate job search visas and graduate work experience visas provide a pathway for finding suitable employment that may in time lead to permanent residence under the skilled migrant category.

If you would like help working through your tertiary student visa application please contact us and we would be happy to help.


Primary & Secondary Student Visas

Primary and secondary students who are dependent children of some temporary entry visa holder categories, such as work visas, are also able to apply for student visas to allow them to study as a domestic student at primary or secondary schools.

In many cases, primary and secondary students are also travelling with their family. We are able to advise on either individual or family visa applications, contact us today to begin your application.


More information available for: