Regaining Lawful Status in New Zealand

If you have previously had a visa allowing you to visit or live in New Zealand, but your situation has changed, your visa has run our, or you are otherwise currently living unlawfully in New Zealand, we can help.

We can apply for you to regain your lawful status within New Zealand under Section 61 of the Immigration Act, 2009.

For more information on regaining a lawful status, please contact us.


More information available for: