Regaining Lawful Status in New Zealand

If you have previously had a visa allowing you to visit or live in New Zealand, but your situation has changed, your visa has run our, or you are otherwise currently living unlawfully in New Zealand, we can help.

We can apply for you to regain your lawful status within New Zealand under Section 61 of the Immigration Act, 2009.  In some instances a direct Ministerial appeal may be appropriate.  We can also assist in working with the compliance team of Immigration New Zealand to arrange an orderly exit out of New Zealand.

For more information on regaining a lawful status, please contact us.

“My experience with Greenstone is awesome! I got my visa on time without any hassle, they are professional and on schedule with the timeframe. I highly recommend this company.”


Romeo Marquina