On 8 April 2013, the List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment (Appendix 3) and the list of Qualifications Recognised as an Exception (Appendix 8) will be updated.
List of Qualifications Exempt from Assessment (Appendix 3)
The following country lists in Appendix 3 will be updated:
- Germany (Academic)
- Germany (Craft and Trade Qualifications)
- Germany (Technical Vocational Qualifications)
- Ireland (Academic)
- South Korea, and
- Sri Lanka
Qualifications Recognised as an Exception (Appendix 8)
The country list for Germany will also be updated.
The changes include:
- Addition and removal of qualifications
- Addition and removal of institutions
- Changes to qualification levels, and
- Changes to qualification awarding dates.
It is recommended that the following people check the updated lists to enable an informed decision on their EOI and/or subsequent residence application:
- people intending to complete an EOI under Skilled Migrant Category instructions, or
- people who have already submitted an EOI, or
- people who have been invited to apply for residence.
If you think you are affected by these changes, contact us to discuss.